YAYYYY! We are hiring! S.Flynn is super busy and has way too many clients waiting on us, so if you want to join our pretty rad team check out all the details below! Job Description : Assist with entering items into IvyMark and create proposals for clients. Assist with the entirety of the ordering process…Create, Fulfill, and […]
YAYYYY! We are hiring! S.Flynn is super busy and has way too many clients waiting on us, so if you want to join our pretty rad team check out all the details below!
Job Description :
- Assist with entering items into IvyMark and create proposals for clients.
- Assist with the entirety of the ordering process…Create, Fulfill, and Close PO’s.
- Follow Up On Orders…this is Key!
- Recieve and Review Shipments
- Go to client meetings…Take Measurements, Pictures, and Transfer to SketchUP
- Go on Sample Runs and Pick Ups
- Assist with installations, coordinate deliveries, and handle post installation returns.
- Provide design, clerical, and administrative support to the team.
- Preparing, managing and maintaining all project binders, files, correspondence, drawings, etc.
- Order material samples from vendors
- Organize blog posts
- …..Multiple and endless opportunities for growth!
- Reliable form of transportation
- Macbook. …Possible reimbursement if you do not own one.
- Have great communication skills to communicate back and forth with vendors, contractors, clients, etc….I cannot overstate “Great Communication Skills” enough!
- Be attentive to details, highly organized with the ability to multi-task… this is extremely important !!
- Be able to use Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Pinterest, GoogleSketchUp, and Ivy Mark. If you can use a 3D rendering program, then it’s a major plus – but not required. If you do not know these programs, then you must be a fast learner and willing to quickly pick up these new skills…aka if you are not good with computers, this is not for you.
- Work well in a team environment!!!
- You must have a positive and friendly attitude…You must be kind !
- Love for interior design!…or at least a strong like!
- Most importantly you must take initiative!!! I want a go getter and someone who will take ownership in this position and firm!
JOB TYPE: Part Time, 10am-5pm Tuesdays & Thursdays (possibly Wednesdays depending on the week)
Job title: Design Assistant
JOB LOCATION: Berlin, Oh
SALARY LEVEL: Depends on Experience and Education Level
REQUIRED EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED
Please email me at email@example.com
Please use Subject header “DESIGN ASSISTANT EXTRAORDINAIRE”
(include your resume into the body of your email please!!!)
As I said before, I really need a go getter and self-starter… so include and show me examples of your leadership roles. Or any way you can think of that can showcase those skills sets. If there is anything that you are passionate about (like marketing, blogging, etc.) that you think would be an asset, include samples. An example would be an Instagram account. Bottom line, just show me what you got!
We are excited to add a new member to our team! …Someone who is addicted to coffee, can jump in on our lame jokes, and easily quote The Office would be a major plus as well! I am excited to see what applicants come my way!